This blog is permanently transferred to Registered NGO.

Karnav Shah
Hey there,

It has been inspiring association with you since 2007. Yes, I have been writing on a variety of topics and issues since 2007 and you have appreciated my word and help me improve my work.

I have founded NGO namely JivanamAsteya.org and I am founder of few flagship program under the head of JivanamAsteya Organization such as ChintalesNagrik.com - resolve Complaint Online, StartupEntrepreneur.in - Start, Run and Grow your business without risk, DearCherryKiwi - Child Care, Protection and their best interest, LiveMoreFamily - focus on the family and few others.

I have gone through many ups and down in my life both personal and professional that has influence significantly on me to find and understand the purpose of my life and I have understood helping people and making them happy, safe and emotionally fulfilled is what I am born for. The peace I receive from social work is greater than the happiness I get from personal life.

It was never too easy however I have donated all my good and well profit-making business and my individual skills to an NGO for greater social and public work and reforms. 

KarnavWithYou is now no more mere a blog but it is a program under the NGO that focuses on Life, Family, Couple, Relationship and Startup Coaching and Mentoring to ensure happiness, safety and emotional well-being of Individual, Couples, Groups and Small Business.

However, rest assured, the blog is not shut down but it is improved and it focuses on practical support, find the blog here and you can also refer, subscribe and read my NGO blog here.

Thank You

- Karnav shah

Find Karnav shah on Facebook

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top